Welcome to SexForums.com, we are an Adult Forum. This page outlines site Rules & Policies, I'll keep this short-n-sweet so you will not have to do a lot of reading to get an idea of how the site runs
SF.com Staff Moderators : Here is the SexForums Staff & which ones are online now
Feel free to PM any of us (just click on a name above) for any assistance, comments, concerns, or site related issues you might have & we'll be more than happy to help in any way possible
SexForums.com (SF) Rules
SexForums.com is a positive and supportive community. With that in mind, please read and observe the following rules. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact an administrator or moderator.
- Posting underage content is NEVER tolerated. Here at SexForums.com, underage means under 18. We have a zero-tolerance policy for the posting of underage content at SexForums.com. This applies to any style of media whether it be written, video or pictures. Threads beginning with "When I First Had Sex" or "How old were you your first time" will be removed if they state or imply underage discussions. Members discussing their sexual experiences (of any nature) prior to age 18 will face immediate penalties. Furthermore, per our Terms of Service, members who post pictures or videos legally certify that all subjects were over the age of 18 at the time the picture or video was taken. Violations will be subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
- Rape, Incest, Bestiality & Scat are not allowed. Other zero-tolerance topics at SF include the following:
- Rape or Incest (sexual content involving any immediate family member , including step relatives , in laws for example "stepdaughter/mom/brother/dad" content of ANY type, including fantasy / fetish / role play / story / drawings / what-if scenarios ,don't test us, bans will be quick and permanent.
- Bestiality - only human sexual content here, please no bend over for Rover.
- Scat content, or anything involving defecation or poop.
- Blood content or "snuff" style content depicting torture, extreme pain, forced sex or death.
- Do not spam. Under no circumstances are you allowed to spam anywhere, within any area on SexForums. If you are caught spamming anywhere, punishment can range from warnings to permanent bans depending on the severity and content of the spam and whether it is a repeat offense!
In terms of non SF.com contact info such as Yahoo , Skype, kik or other instant messaging services there are spaces located in your profile for those & we ask that you not post these in public areas . Refer Members you want to share these with to your profile , they can look up your contact info there .
- Do not advertise other websites/forums. Advertising through posts is strictly forbidden. This is not allowed in "community areas" (specifically forums, signature, other people's profiles, blog comments, gallery comments or site-wide comments)& Private Messages . Advertising is allowed for VIP members in The MarketPlace section . Any other link postings by VIP members will be a violation of the site rules and grounds for disciplinary action. With the exception of these posting rights given to VIP Members, free members who promote or link to any other adult sites, adult chat, adult forum or any type of affiliate or referral site will be banned and lose posting rights on their account permanently.
- Do not ask for referrals to other sites. Please do not ask our members to recommend other sites. Threads that ask "Does anybody know about any other good sites..." are not allowed.
- Do not attempt to distribute or discuss Warez, ROMs, CD keys, CD key generators, copyrighted materials, cracks or any other illegal software or counterfeit merchandise. This includes the provision of links to source websites and/or file transfer software or download locations for the obtaining of this material. SexForums recommends that you buy all your movies, music and software legally!
- Don't post pictures or videos without approval of ALL subjects in the picture or video, unless the pictures are "Fair Use" or already in the "Public Domain". People's individual privacy is of the utmost concern at SF, so we ask that you have the full permission of any and all photograph or video subjects besides yourself. This includes the ever-popular "Pics of my hot girlfriend!" threads. By uploading content to SexForums.com you legally certify that you have the rights to upload and distribute the content in question, or that you certify the photos are covered by the "Fair Use" Doctrine or are in the "Public Domain." Please be aware that administrators, are not obligated to, but they reserve the right to request such proof at any time, and further reserve the right to remove content they feel may have been posted without the consent of the subjects.
If you believe that a specific item is in violation of this policy, please click the "Report This" button under the bottom right of the photo. The staff will be notified and begin an investigation and deal with the matter accordingly.
- Do not create fake profiles using photos of other people. Sexforums.com is an adult social network focused on real members and their own photo and video material. With that in mind, we are firmly against any intentional misrepresentation or fake profiles. When fake photos or videos are found and identified in someone's gallery, they will be removed from this site and users who posted them will be warned. Repeat offenders can be banned from the site, based on our discretion.
- No flaming allowed: insulting, degrading or harassing remarks are not allowed. This rule applies anywhere on the site; your signature, custom title, posts and everywhere else you can submit something to the site. This also applies to comments about other people who do not frequent the site. "Joke flaming" is not allowed in site signatures, and profile comments, this will be treated as if it were actual flaming. Show others the civility, respect, & consideration you'd like shown to you, or in other words "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything."
- Never use the forums or chat areas to bitch about other members. Just like in any community, relationships on SF can go south and sometimes affections & attention just aren't returned by another member as much as you'd like. Yes, this is frustrating and we get it, but don't ever start targeting other members in the chat areas, blogs or forums. Such posts will be deleted immediately and the posting member will be suspended or banned, depending on the nature of the offense.
- Don't use the forums or chat areas to complain about SF. If you have a problem or a complaint, direct it to the administrators and/or moderators, not to the boards or chat areas. The appropriate actions will be taken. We reserve the right to ban flagrant offenders when deemed necessary, with or without prior warning.
- We recommend not posting personal information. Per our Terms of Service, we recommend not posting any personally identifiable information and in no way are responsible for any personally identifiable information posted on the Site. Do not post your or other people's contact information (phone number, address, etc), or discuss people's personal lives, families, etc.
- Trolling is not allowed. Do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages only to get a response from others, i.e. "trolling." Repeat violators will be permanently banned. Users who make it abundantly clear they have no intention of positively contributing to discussions, combined with an abrasive, combative attitude, will be banned. This especially pertains to the chat areas where open, multi-person conversations are common. Users must demonstrate an interest in contributing to positive discussions. Users who wish to do nothing but argue, complain, or discuss other non-relevant issues that bring down the community are not welcome as they do nothing to contribute to the site and are not worth the trouble and headaches.
- Do not flood a forum. Flooding is where you post too many threads in a short period of time, perhaps to stay on top of the forum stats, or just to have your name all over the first page of a forum. Other members and guests want to use the forum as well as you. Give them a chance by allowing them to be the last person to reply to a thread.# Do not "bump" your own threads. Please do not post to your own thread just to bring it back to the top of the forum. If a thread is sinking down, just let it go.
- Do not impersonate other members. Trying to pretend to be someone else on the site, especially mods & staff, is not allowed, because firstly you'll be bad at it and secondly you will be punished.
- Multiple accounts are not allowed without Admin approval in advance. One account for each member. You are only allowed to register once. If for some reason you need an exception, or have a problem registering, contact an administrator before you re-register.
- Do not use other accounts to break any of the SexForums Rules. Please do not attempt to break rules by using another account for the purpose of anonymity to avoid punishment. All Moderators and Site Staff can find out who you are if they need to!
- Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban. Trying to get around a ban using secondary/additional member accounts will result in a permanent banishment of all binding accounts from which you have created. Further abuse will lead to your ISP being informed for site abuse. If you feel that you have been banned in error or unfairly, the WORST thing you can do is to create a bypass account. Have patience and work with a moderator or administrator to resolve the problem instead.
- Do not try to help other members to bypass bans. Using your knowledge of the site workings to help a troublemaker or banned/suspended member will get you in a lot of trouble as well and lead to a permanent ban.
- Do not use SexForums as a secure communication medium. Confidential information or details of a sensitive nature should not be transmitted to another member using SexForums via chat or any method of private messaging on the Site.
- Do not deliberately post in a format that is disruptive to ongoing discussions or community. This rule particularly applies to people who intentionally make excessive use of slang speak, excess use of smilies or other such posting styles that are difficult to decipher and cumbersome for people to read. This rule does not mean that your grammar and spelling have to be perfect, only that you make reasonable effort to ensure your post is easily legible to the majority.
- You are solely responsible for all activity that originates from your account, as well as securing it from unauthorized use. Abusive activity from an account will be punishable against the offending account, no exceptions. This includes abusive activity from leaving an account logged in on a public computer, as well as password sharing between one or more users.
- Try to stay on topic at all times. (No "hijacking.") Try not to drift off topic during a thread conversation. Please don't join in with off-topic discussion even if others are. Instead, try starting a new thread and linking to it. Off-topic posts may get deleted, and threads that really get out of hand will be closed.
- Post similar questions together. If you have several questions, it's better to ask them all in the one thread rather than create additional threads to ask each within. Make use of the edit feature in your post to add more information.
- Try not to post duplicate threads. Use the Forum Search to check if the topic you wish to post exists in the Forum already - it's very possible someone already asked your question!
- Please report issues or violations to a Mod or Admin. We encourage our members to report any violations or abuse that you observe. If you see a problem, please click the "report" button on the lower left next to the post or user ID or PM one of the mods or admins.[/list]
- and lastly HAVE A GREAT TIME WHEN YOU'RE HERE!