I crashed my car.
Oh not so bad that I'll never drive it again, and I didn't even end up in hospital, but during a manuver in my car I ran the back nearside corner of my car straight into the side door of someone elses car.
I hold nothing but pity and regret for the person who's car I have damaged and the problems and difficulties I have now put in his way for the next couple of weeks till his car is fixed.
I swear when reversing I looked back over my shoulder and saw absolutely nothing, and then started back, I glanced forward to make sure there was nothing going on to my left or right front that needed attention and was about to look back over my shoulder and "wadump" "crunch" "squeak" I ran clean into his far side door.
I stove in the door panel on his farside door, and scratched his paint, and in truth I haven't really damaged my car much at all. And while that is something of a good thing about the whole event it doesn't stave off the messing with insurance and the fact I am going to be forking out 300 quid I can ill afford as my insurance excess as a 1st year driver, on top of whatever increase in my insurance there is.
So now my debt that has been steadily growing since I entered university is now going to increase by another 300 great british pound sterling, and I am going to have to adjust my finances to absorb the increase in my insurance, and on top of all this I now have a sore neck, and feel bad about smashing up another guys car....
So I am screwed, and fucked, and pissed off and have minor whiplash...
9 Comments On This Entry
- CountessDD on Attalim - Damaged Goods
- Atta The Pyro on Attalim - Damaged Goods
- The Queen on Attalim - Damaged Goods
- Muffin360 on Attalim - Damaged Goods
- Larko on Attalim - Damaged Goods
- Olive on Attalim - Damaged Goods
- Jade on Attalim - Damaged Goods
- *TJ* on Countess DD Rocks, Proove me Right
- CountessDD on Countess DD Rocks, Proove me Right
- Atta The Pyro on Countess DD Rocks, Proove me Right
- Random chat
- Real Life
- Thank You