2. Olympic Swimmers — Sperm has been clocked swimming furiously at up to 200 inches per second.
3. Biggest Unit – The largest penis in the world belongs to Jonah Falcon, who bared it all for the record books on an HBO special. He “logs” in at 13.5 inches.
4. Smallest Unit — The smallest penis ever recorded was 1 centimetre. (Although to be fair, this was due to a congenitaldisease.)
5. Good to be Gay? — Statistically,only 15 percent of men are over 7 inches, and only 3 percent are over 8 inches.Supposedly, homosexuals, on average, have an extra one-third of an inch to workwith.
6. Time Lag — The average female orgasm lasts about 23 seconds. For males it’s about 6 seconds. So whatdo we do? Read a book?