the age I am now. He was a big guy 6' 3" 300 lb but one of the sweetest
men I ever met. I never saw him angry or heard him say a bad word about
One morning several of us went for coffee as work was slow and
we had time. Carl was looking down so I ask him what was wrong. He told
us that the day before he was working on a ladies furnace and her cat
was going around his legs and getting in the way. He said he tapped the
cat on the nose with his finger and said "get out of here". The cat
Carl is telling us this with tears running down his
cheeks. I said "Gee Carl, what did you do?!". He said "Put the cat under
the couch, fixed the furnace and got the hell out of there!"
Man we are falling on the floor. Carl is devastated and we can't stop
laughing. Every time I I went on a call after that and they had a cat I thought of Carl and the cat..
0 Comments On This Entry
- Duchess on Rainbows
- on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- giany on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- Duchess on Thoughts from a sleepless night.
- Duchess on My crippling disease!
- Duchess on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- jstar on My crippling disease!
- vanessa on Thoughts from a sleepless night.
- Duchess on The war I never went to.
- tonyp on Thailand