lot of money over there and was busy spending it. I had an expensive apartment and
was drinking in bars that were better than my usual dives.
I had heard this girl had an unusual tattoo. We got to talking about it and
I told her I'd like to see it. We went to my place and started making out and I
did see her tattoo. It was just above her neatly trimmed bush. It said "Sweet thing!"
We worked our way to the bedroom and she took one look at that pit put her clothes
back on and went home. My only chance at a girl from playboy and I blew it by being
Well I learned a lesson that day. Even when I was living in the flop houses I did
my house keeping. I'm not Felix Unger but the place is neat!
Oh Well :lonely:
1 Comments On This Entry
- Duchess on Rainbows
- on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- giany on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- Duchess on Thoughts from a sleepless night.
- Duchess on My crippling disease!
- Duchess on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- jstar on My crippling disease!
- vanessa on Thoughts from a sleepless night.
- Duchess on The war I never went to.
- tonyp on Thailand