Any way George started barber school a few blocks from where I lived. This school had the students who were ready to graduate at the front and you had to pay them. In the center they cost less and in back was the new students who were free.
I went in and walked in and went back and said hi to George then went up front and got a hair cut. Every week as George moved closer to the front I'd stop, say "Hi" and go up front and get a haircut
Then one day there was George in the front chair. I said "Hi" and walked all the way to the back and got a haircut.
It was not until I was walking back that I realized I had been working on setting this up along. I have known ever since that moment that someplace deep inside I have a real evil streak in me. :(
0 Comments On This Entry
- Duchess on Rainbows
- on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- giany on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- Duchess on Thoughts from a sleepless night.
- Duchess on My crippling disease!
- Duchess on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- jstar on My crippling disease!
- vanessa on Thoughts from a sleepless night.
- Duchess on The war I never went to.
- tonyp on Thailand