I quit drinking and drugs just around 90 days ago. This is the longest I have been sober in 10 years.
I joined this site to get back into my sexual side. I was so out of it I haven't been with a woman in about 7 years.
I decided to try getting sober on my own this time and moved back in with my parents to straighten myself out. This has worked wonders for me and I was getting better day by day. 2 weeks ago I went back to my job and everything seemed to be going smooth.
On Monday of this week I was entered into emergency at my local hospital. My Nurse Practitioner had me on a combo of drugs that I had a bad reaction to. I ended up so dehydrated my kidneys stopped functioning. Let me tell you it has been a tough week. I am trying my hardest to stay positive and not let this lead me back to my old crutches.
This is as far as I can go for now. I will try to update with a more detailed story as time goes on.
Anyways, thanks for reading and feel free to ask me any questions or offer advice.
8 Comments On This Entry
- SkinnyFatCap on Changes
- SkinnyFatCap on First of the month
- Krayzie Bone on First of the month
- Miss_C. on First of the month
- Miss_C. on There is sun through the rain
- Miss_C. on Whoever stole my pictures and posted them on other sites, this is for you scum
- hornytom on Struggling tonight
- Krayzie Bone on I am worried
- Miss_C. on I am worried
- Miss_C. on First entry