I thought for days about this and came to the conclusion that I want to be busy all the time at work, on me feet and be able to not bring it home with me. This got me thinking about jobs I had earlier in life that I enjoyed and met this criteria.
Get ready for it
I am going back for fast food. This will be a huge financial change but at the moment I just don't care. I think the busy, structured and social work environment will be exactly what I need right now. I am going to speak to the manager of a Wendys that I know tomorrow morning.
The car business can be awful to say the least. I would go for stretches of days not talking to a single customer and being surrounded by family 24/7. Plus working on commission when you are unhealthy is not a good idea.
I know this is not going to be a permanent situation for me as I have skills and education to work a much higher level job. But this is just what feels right for now.
Wish me luck everyone, I am really excited to make this change.
I'll update as soon as I can.
0 Comments On This Entry
- SkinnyFatCap on Changes
- SkinnyFatCap on First of the month
- Krayzie Bone on First of the month
- Miss_C. on First of the month
- Miss_C. on There is sun through the rain
- Miss_C. on Whoever stole my pictures and posted them on other sites, this is for you scum
- hornytom on Struggling tonight
- Krayzie Bone on I am worried
- Miss_C. on I am worried
- Miss_C. on First entry