Well, the whole reason I spent time with them today was because of an unfortunate event that happened to their family. I made plans to spend time with them and talk about what happened or just be there. In my book, that's what friends do. Since we live a few cities from each other, I told them I would drive down and they can dictate the day. So basically we walked downtown and ate. I loved going into the little ma and pop stores because they just remind me of my college days. It was a beautiful day to just stroll around.
We had breakfast, walked into a few antique shops, a few other specialty shops, had fun in the surplus shop, then ended up in the craft brew shop. I'm not a beer drinker but I can't believe that I actually bought a bottle. I miss spending time with them. We started with food and ended with food with a stop at the sports bar to watch the NLCS game and SNF. I'm so stuffed.
How do you spend time with your friends?
0 Comments On This Entry
- hornytom on Boy is back
- realityman on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- realityman on Love this season
- freespirited on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- HollowBrainMan on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- hornytom on Almost
- HollowBrainMan on Sometimes I wish...
- Guest102113 on Last night (with the boy)
- hornytom on OMG I'm going to hell for this
- freespirited on I hate being sick!!