I've been cooking and baking everyday. I've made a point this year to cook more and eat out less. Not that I ate out a lot but I like knowing what its my food. Don't get me wrong, there are many restaurants I like but with this economy, eating out is a luxury as with a lot of things these days. Of course, going to the grocery store is crazy too. I need to start growing my own veggies too. What's next? A milk farm. I know. This is a rant because I know I have it better than some folks in this world.
I guess I got in this mood because I started to do some cleaning. I know, Spring is not here yet but by the time Spring comes along, I should be almost done. There is so much crap (not really crap but there's so much junk) that I'll be donating it to various organizations. I think I need a U-Haul to transport my stuff from my house.
I know I said no resolutions but I guess my goal is to get rid of at least 1000# of junk. Yes, electronics are part of the plan which is why I put the 1K #s of stuff I don't need anymore or have no use for. Going through everything definitely makes me depressed though. I used to be that small? haha Oh well, moving forward and not looking back
For those of you not believing in resolutions, what type of goals do you expect to accomplish this year?
0 Comments On This Entry
- hornytom on Boy is back
- realityman on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- realityman on Love this season
- freespirited on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- HollowBrainMan on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- hornytom on Almost
- HollowBrainMan on Sometimes I wish...
- Guest102113 on Last night (with the boy)
- hornytom on OMG I'm going to hell for this
- freespirited on I hate being sick!!