I basically was lazy Christmas week and decided that the next week needed to be a productive week. So, I had quality family time while catching up on shows and waiting for the Doctor Who Christmas Special. Of course, I watched every episode leading up to the special.
The next week I pretty much got ready for the New Year by just trying to clean up the place and get rid of things (the pre-Spring cleaning). So, I guess if I did not go by the Sun-Sat week 1)I worked my butt off before Christmas trying to finish all my baking and artsy presents, 2)I was lazy a week after Christmas, 3)I needed to somehow be productive afterward hence the Winter cleaning, hiking, all laundry, QT time with the pup and kitty (real pup and kitty) and then some fun time with B.O.B. because I have yet to grind someone this year.
I guess it's a good thing I went to work but if I don't get some soon, people are going to tell me to get laid...no shit Sherlock!!
I hope everyone is having a great 2013 :)
0 Comments On This Entry
- hornytom on Boy is back
- realityman on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- realityman on Love this season
- freespirited on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- HollowBrainMan on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- hornytom on Almost
- HollowBrainMan on Sometimes I wish...
- Guest102113 on Last night (with the boy)
- hornytom on OMG I'm going to hell for this
- freespirited on I hate being sick!!