So, tonight's menu consisted of lemon risotto, foil wrapped salmon, and (to make things easier since I had risotto to work with) microwave veggies. 15 minutes of prep and 40 minutes of cook time. All while listening to the baseball game in the next room. I couldn't watch the game for the same reason why I had to cheat on my veggies lol The game, irritated me. I guess if you're an American sports buff, you would know what game I was talking about and could probably use your noodle to know which team I am cheering for. Since this is about my night off and not about my favorite teams, I'll stop there. *sigh*
I may be biased because I was the cook but I think it came out pretty good. My taste tester thought I did pretty well too. In fact, he decided to take some for lunch tomorrow LOL
Thanks Food Network and the other sites I used to make my night off a perfect evening off.
How do you spend (if you have one) a night off?
0 Comments On This Entry
- hornytom on Boy is back
- realityman on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- realityman on Love this season
- freespirited on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- HollowBrainMan on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- hornytom on Almost
- HollowBrainMan on Sometimes I wish...
- Guest102113 on Last night (with the boy)
- hornytom on OMG I'm going to hell for this
- freespirited on I hate being sick!!