So I wanted to share with you lovely SF, some of my music taste.
Some of these meaningful songs might have been a bit forgotten….
I hope not, but in any case I wanted to point them out.
They have a special meaning for me and I cannot hear them enough.
- You’have got a friend – Carole King
- Bridge over troubled water- Simon & Garfunkel
- Go your own way- Fleetwood Mac
- Run to me – Bee Gees.
- You have been loved- George Michael
- Goodbye my lover- James Blunt
The one that I would like to point out the most is called “The Hill – Marketa Irglova”.
Such a beautiful song, a little jewel.<3 http://www.youtube.c...h?v=meGas6BNArs
its from the duo Marketa Irglova & Glen Hansard also called the Swell Season.
They played both lead roles in the movie “Once”. If you haven’t seen it yet, please do. It is so very touching.