1. I don't have ANY money for a visit to a UCLA doctor
2. I don't want to leave Vegas. I am in CHRONIC pain!. If it weren't for the MMJ I'd have lost my mind. I can't take my MMJ to California
This is so important because the state of Nevada NEEDS a geneticists' determination as to how badly I have the disease before I can apply for disability college financial aid from the Vocational Rehab/Nevada. Why aren't there any specialists that deal with rare genetic diseases in THIS city?
lemme get this straight, I might be upset and stoned right now, but the fact that I have a useless left side of my body and am in chronic pain, yet I have to go out of state to get treatment before I can apply for financial aid? My family will help with school, but still-there's rent, I only teach three days a week IF I feel up to it.
So much for having a rare genetic disease.
5 Comments On This Entry
- Miss_C. on OMFG I knew it!!!!!
- Miss_C. on No pun intended
- Miss_C. on physical setback
- Miss_C. on Meditations on my 29th.
- Miss_C. on gunshots
- Miss_C. on emotional channeling
- Miss_C. on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF
- Miss_C. on that one
- Miss_C. on What a brilliant time
- jazzyteach64 on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF