I hate how people in public treat me, and I knew it would be this way. The bank teller now treats me like a "cripple." (sorry for using the
"c-word," but I will use it a lot, as I am wallowing in chronic pain) Other mutual friends now treat me with more false concern. I HATE having people open doors for me, helping me sit down and asking me if I need help! I know it's well-intended, but it dehumanizes me!
At least I have a very special friend I can always count on ;}
2 Comments On This Entry
- Miss_C. on OMFG I knew it!!!!!
- Miss_C. on No pun intended
- Miss_C. on physical setback
- Miss_C. on Meditations on my 29th.
- Miss_C. on gunshots
- Miss_C. on emotional channeling
- Miss_C. on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF
- Miss_C. on that one
- Miss_C. on What a brilliant time
- jazzyteach64 on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF