giving me advice here and there I'd have definitely fucked up my chances with someone so special. The advice instilled a sense of composure and patience that I was lacking. Now I'm more efficient.
It's days like today where she is ill yet at work where I tell her "feel better Brightness, take very good care," and she replies "thank you much" that reiterate how far I've come in a little over three weeks with this woman. I could not have made it this far withgout you ;}
3 Comments On This Entry
- Miss_C. on OMFG I knew it!!!!!
- Miss_C. on No pun intended
- Miss_C. on physical setback
- Miss_C. on Meditations on my 29th.
- Miss_C. on gunshots
- Miss_C. on emotional channeling
- Miss_C. on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF
- Miss_C. on that one
- Miss_C. on What a brilliant time
- jazzyteach64 on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF