As if the elation couldn't get any better, it did. I spoke with "her" just now. It's her day off and it was so lovely to get to talk to her. That's when she gave me an incredible humbling. "I have to be frank with you. You speak of your illness all the time, and I know that it is new and overwhelming, but know that when you talk about it constantly, others feel negative about thier respective illnesses. You need to be positive. Be happy. It upsets me that you talk about it so much. Just know that."
Thank goodness she told me this. We talked it over and she was absolutely right. As much as I am enjoying life, I shouldn't be thinking about what my family or the government can and can't do for me financially and health-wise or how much pain I'm in . This showed me that she cares enough about me to where it bothers her that I think so negatively. I apologized and promised her and myself I would refrain from talking about it other than to my immediate family, unles asked about it.
1 Comments On This Entry
- Miss_C. on OMFG I knew it!!!!!
- Miss_C. on No pun intended
- Miss_C. on physical setback
- Miss_C. on Meditations on my 29th.
- Miss_C. on gunshots
- Miss_C. on emotional channeling
- Miss_C. on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF
- Miss_C. on that one
- Miss_C. on What a brilliant time
- jazzyteach64 on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF