1. Too pointy is not comfortable on my g-spot. It sort of creates prickly, crampy sensation (not due to accidental cervix contact though)
2. Drag on my labia can distract me from an orgasm with a quickness. I am usually wet enough, but some toys create drag, or friction.. I prefer toys that don't require additional lube to be comfortable since I make plenty of my own.
3. Easy to clean is a must! I hate toys with threading or seams in spots that collect fluids but are difficult to clean. I don't mind contours that need extra attention when I'm done with the toy, but ease of cleaning is high on my list.
4. I am not 100% sure how much vibe I want or don't want on my g-spot yet. I was hoping to find one with variable speeds ranging from light to very intense vibration, and possibly a few vibe patterns. I figure if I don't like the vibe functions I don't have to use it.
5. I don't want any Jelly toys or materials with a strong chemical odor... I have a sensitive nose.
6. I feel like I would like a wand type of toy or something with a thinner shaft to avoid the drag problem. Also vibration concentrated at the tip vs. the base sounds like a plus. On the other hand some of the contoured or "U" shaped ones look like they have potential.
7. I don't think my G-Spot is very far in, as I've mentioned in other posts I am not especially deep in there.
I would really, really appreciate some opinions from the women, specifically what type of toy you like for G-Spot stimulation and why. Also, recommendations are always appreciated. Even though this thread is directed more at the ladies, many of the SF guys know what their girls like and don't like about toys. So guys, if you have some insight on what your partner thinks about G-Spot toys please feel free to share.
This post has been edited by DesertGirl: Sun Sep 04, 2011 07:16 PM