Posted Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:24 AM
Posted Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:34 AM
Posted Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:36 AM
Posted Tue Apr 17, 2007 03:30 AM
1. Using Dove soap....it's very mild
2. Switch laundry detergents. Try some organic ones
3. Make sure you are wear boxer type shorts
4. Shower daily. Make sure you rinse all soap from your bottom
5. Don't apply any fragrances to your scrotum
6. Wash your hands regularly. If you are scratching your nuts with dirty fingers you could be making the problem worse
7. Sleep without shorts on. Things need airing out.
8. Make sure you clean yourself thoroughly after having sex. If you are sexually active she may have a mild yeast infection which can be spread to you
9. If none of these help...see a doc
Posted Tue Apr 17, 2007 06:07 AM
You may also want to use gold bond powder if a sweating issue.
If itching continues, you may have a yeast infection. Yup...guys get these also.
And they do not fix themselves.
For this, talk to your pharmacist...he has a variety of products to fix this.
Better in 3 days or so.
If none of the above works, see your doc.
Posted Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:18 AM