Help I can't get hard
Posted Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 AM
Also, try to relax (do something that relaxes you). Sit and watch some porn. Rub your penis. Turn your phone on silent and ignore everything. Really get into it. Stress is a huge factor and eliminating that can help a lot.
Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:58 PM
2) Focusing on something other than sex
3) Smoking , drinking, Drugs...prescribed or not.
4) Poor self-esteem
5) A medical issue
6) Low Testosterone
7) Being over tired
8) Being nervous
10) Failed relationship or interaction with friends
11) Fear of not being socially accepted
13) Moral, social, religious, family, neighbor issues
14) Lack of privacy
15) Pain somewhere in the body
16) Poor diet
17) Lack of exercise
18) Too much porn now affecting performance.
19) Feeling of being inadequate sexually, physically, mentally
20) Desensitization that might have happened when you were sexually active.
21) Fear of failure. Fear of failure brings on more fear.
22) Need for counseling on some major issue that's bugging you.
23) Lack of stimulus
24) Fear of getting older and being left out.
25) Too much or too little free time.
26) Over expectation by yourself of what you can do.
27) Choosing a mate beyond your reach.
28) Too much time spent in fantasy.
29) Too much on your plate.
30) Confusion about your sexuality.
31) Too much expected of you by family/ peers/ teachers/relatives/etc.
32) Lack of a good job or real income
34) Fear of the future and what it might hold
35) Over or under weight.
36) False ideas about masturbation or sex.
38) Fear that you are not getting ahead in life.
39) Desire to raise a family before it is really the right time.
40) Frustration...simply trying too hard.
Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 02:14 PM
Posted Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:09 PM
it won't work if he can't get hard
Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 09:53 PM