If you had Ten Million Dollars you would........
Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 AM
Just putting this one up Don't hold back guys & girls.....
What would you do?....If you had Ten Million (Tax Free) Dollars you would...........?
Posted Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 AM
If I could only spend the money on myself, it'd go to my savings account, since
I already have all I need.
Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 PM
Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 01:29 AM
Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 02:09 AM
- settle all of my mothers debt and buy her the house she has always wanted plus set aside enough to let her retire comfortably.
- buy myself a house and newish car
- give my siblings enough to settle their mortgages
- give a million to various charities
- sponsor as many kids in Africa as I could, so approximately 14,000 children.
- save the rest for the rainy day fund and my future childrens' education.
Oh. and I'd have strict rules of lending money to people or giving money to random people not actually in need.
edit: I'd also have to buy adequate insurance for the 10 million since if a bank goes under most only insure 100,000 dollars.
This post has been edited by Q.T.: Thu Feb 02, 2012 02:11 AM
Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 03:45 AM
* Buy a really nice apartment in the heart of melbourne.
* Pay off my mums debts including mortgage and set up a slush fund for her.
* Pay off my dad's debts including mortgage so he could finally retire.
* Set up trust funds for my 2 little sisters.
* Go on a trip to Florida
* Buy someone special a Nissan GTR
* Buy myself a GTR
* Shove the rest in a high interest account, so I can kick back and relax for a while and figure out what I want to do with my life lol.
As for charities - there are a few breed specific dog rescue organisations that I would give $100k each to.
Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 04:36 AM
Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 07:28 AM
definitely would hit some of the brothels in Nevada, maybe drive over the border to Tijuana, just to see what that's like.
Then I'd hit Vegas and hit the hottest clubs and use the money to bang the hottest chicks.
then I'd probably hit Amsterdam.
Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:45 AM
Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 03:22 PM
Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 09:10 PM
- pay off debt
- buy all the parts needed to completely restore/rebuild my Camaro to pristine condition and then enjoy every moment of it
- buy a diesel stickshift truck
- buy an ATV and snowmobile
- buy a log cabin somewhere up north in the woods
- take myself off the grid and create a self sustainable environment
- save enough money to gain interest so that I can live off that for the rest of my life, RETIRE
- help certain charities that are close and dear to me
Posted Sat Feb 04, 2012 05:57 PM
sell my house and build a new and slightly bigger one
pay off my debts
buy a whole new wardrobe for every season
buy several pairs of running shoes
put some into an account for my son's college education
buy the Lexus I250 I want
buy my son a new car
make a few sizable contributions to couples charities and hospitals
buy a beach house somewhere tropical
get a great financial planner and invest some and put the rest away
Posted Mon Feb 06, 2012 07:28 AM
1. Buy Citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, Brazil, Singapore, and somewhere in the EU.
2. Put Five Million into investments so I can live off the interest & dividends
3. Reward the people that have been loyal to me. Set them up with houses if nothing else.
4. Travel the world to learn several languages and martial arts. Randomly dropping in on my friends around the world.
5. Turn myself in to a real life Batman.
Posted Mon Feb 06, 2012 09:28 PM
pay my parents and my brother , sisters the tuition fee they paid for me...
buy a house and a car..
buy a soccer court and a basketball court...
buy a tv channel in which i can watch all the sport in the world..
become a memeber and probably download all the porn in the world ( ok...the ones that i like)
Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 07:14 PM
Donate about half to various charities 5M
Buy a house in the Keys. 2M
Pay someone to decorate it. 60G
Buy a Corvette. 85G
Live of the investment income. 2.8M to live off investment income
Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 08:02 PM
Posted Tue Feb 07, 2012 08:56 PM