Keep this in mind this election if you want to save America. VOTE OBAMA OUT!!!!!!
The original “National Defense Resources Preparedness” executive order (EO 8248) was issued back in 1939. This latest version is very similar to EO 12919 that was signed by Bill Clinton in June 1994. However, several very important changes have been made in this new version.
For example, in Section 201( the words “under both emergency and non-emergency conditions” have been added.
So now the federal government can take control of all food, all energy, all health resources, all transportation resources and “all other materials, services, and facilities” in the country even if the United States is not experiencing emergency conditions.
So the Obama administration did not really need to include a new excuse for taking control of everything. The existing “state of emergency” would probably work just fine.
If Barack Obama woke up one day and decided to exercise the powers in this executive order, he would be able to do pretty much anything that he wanted. This executive order would essentially allow Obama to declare a state of martial law in the United States even during a time when no emergency was happening.
Just check out what Section 201 of the executive order allows the federal government to take control of….
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
The Obama administration has continued to rage a “War on the Constitution”. But the media fails to report it. Share this story below to help spread the word.
Also note that after the House blocked funding for the IRS agents to enfore Obamacare, Obama and his cronies started diverting money from other agencies to pay for it.