Honesty in Relationships Survey
Posted Tue Oct 16, 2007 07:23 PM
My name is Amy and I am a graduate student at the University of Rochester. I am writing because I am conducting an online relationship survey for my dissertation. I posted here a couple of months ago and got a great response but I still need 1000 people! If you are interested in participating in the survey I have posted the details below. Please feel free to email me with any questions (email@example.com) and I thank you in advance for your help!!!
The Honesty in Relationships Study:
1. Is voluntary and anonymous (You will never be asked for your name. If participating
in the follow-ups you will be asked for your email address which will be kept
2. Can be completed online
3. Is SHORT (takes 20-25 minutes)
4. Will offer you extensive feedback on your personality and your relationship.
- 5 empirically validated dimensions of Personality and Well-being
- 5 empirically validated dimensions of Relationship Quality / Functioning
5. Includes optional follow up surveys
- Brief surveys (8-12 min)
- Occurring at 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 months after the initial survey
CLICK HERE IF INTERESTED:
Thank you for your time and support!
Ronald D. Rogge, Ph.D. (my advisor's contact information)
Department of Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology
University of Rochester
Posted Wed Oct 17, 2007 02:22 AM
The contact info hmm I don't know if it's wise posting those in public..
Posted Wed Oct 17, 2007 02:43 AM
Posted Wed Oct 17, 2007 05:25 AM
Posted Wed Oct 17, 2007 06:06 PM
Good Luck to you!
Posted Wed Oct 17, 2007 06:19 PM
You should take it, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Posted Wed Oct 24, 2007 07:17 PM