Just need some advice
Posted Sun Sep 20, 2015 09:03 AM
• She mentioned she does not like being hugged or being touched, but when we she saw me at the first day of a club meeting she came up and hugged me.
• She tends to come over to where I am and talk with me, while she does this for a lot of people most of the time but when she would see me she would come over and we would spend a good amount of time talking
• She also tends to stand close by me in most of these conversations and tends to laugh at majority of my jokes (I am not the funniest guy in the world but I say funny things once in a while)
• When she mentioned to some of her friends how me and her meet, she has said once “it was one of the best things that happened” (something along those lines)
• And finally when we left our event today she looked like she wanted to say something or just sit there and keep talking and tilted her head while looking at me, almost like she wanted to stay there and talk with me longer.
Now i keep looking over these points and while it does seem like there is something, at the same time these can be dismissed as me and her being friendly with each other and the fact she is social butterfly and i am not most of my interactions are with old friends. So what do you think is there something am I just seeing things that are not there?
Posted Sun Sep 20, 2015 09:53 AM
This post has been edited by happymarried: Sun Sep 20, 2015 09:57 AM
Posted Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:06 AM
Well the problem being there would be no time to ask her out or go on a date, this is her last semester and then she is moving to a different part of the state, also our schedules are vastly different so i don't get to see her all that often due to this
Posted Sun Sep 20, 2015 02:58 PM
2). She is Obviously interested, now see point one.
Posted Sun Sep 20, 2015 07:40 PM
Posted Wed Sep 30, 2015 01:57 PM
Posted Wed Sep 30, 2015 02:53 PM
Ask her out on a casual date - coffee or whatever - and see where it leads. Don't worry about anything else but enjoying each other's company. And if it seems like you two have had a good time, ask her out on another date.
Posted Wed Sep 30, 2015 03:41 PM
I wish I had this opportunity when I was younger.
Posted Wed Sep 30, 2015 09:59 PM