Dare Time...Reborn! (Read Rules Before Posting)
Posted Fri Dec 26, 2008 04:23 AM
- Only people with a 'Dare Badge' in their signature may be dared.
- Only 1 dare is to run at a single time.
- Unless the daree has stated that it will take longer, a dare must be completed within 3 days, at which time the darer may pass the dare onto someone else if he/she chooses.
- If a daree is not happy with the dare he/she is given i.e. it is too extreme for them, then they may ask for a different dare, after 3 dare declines the darer may chosse another daree to pass the dare onto.
- Once someone has completed a dare, they become the darer, ONLY they are allowed to dare someone else, this means that not just anyone is allowed to dare.
- Unless everyone has already been dared, then the darer may only choose someone who hasn't already been dared.
Rules are subject to change at anytime, they may be altered if problems arise in the game that have not been taken into account already.
HOW TO DARE:
1) If you have just completed a dare, then choose someone with a 'Dare Badge' to give your dare to.
2) In the Dare Time thread, explain what your dare is and then who you are passing onto. You must state how many photos you wish as proof, but don't go over the top.
3) Once your dare has been completed, the person you dared becomes the new darer, congratulations, you have had someone complete your dare.
If you wish to be involved in Dare Time, PM me and I will send you the link to put the 'Dare Badge' into your signature.
A list of members wishing to be in Dare Time will be listed below in order to help people choose their new daree, which saves having to flick through the entire forum.
Names in Bold are member who have already completed a dare.
Dare Time Members:
The Hornstar Starman and Mellisalicious SexxiCheeks Kisses
Posted Fri Dec 26, 2008 03:49 PM
Posted Fri Dec 26, 2008 05:25 PM
Posted Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:57 AM
If so, I dare a Melssa to go down (or attempt to go down) on herself.
Posted Sat Dec 27, 2008 06:07 AM
Posted Sat Dec 27, 2008 09:24 PM
Posted Sat Dec 27, 2008 09:33 PM
Posted Sat Dec 27, 2008 09:38 PM
Posted Sun Dec 28, 2008 05:23 AM
Posted Sun Dec 28, 2008 01:11 PM
Posted Sun Dec 28, 2008 08:12 PM
Posted Tue Dec 30, 2008 03:28 AM
Posted Tue Dec 30, 2008 05:40 AM
Posted Tue Dec 30, 2008 06:07 AM