Keeping things exciting...
Posted Sat Apr 18, 2009 01:22 PM
Posted Sat Apr 18, 2009 01:43 PM
sorry to piggy back your thread but its nice to have things in common lol!
anyway will let you know if the girlfriend and i come up with any good stuff.
Posted Sat Apr 18, 2009 02:17 PM
Posted Sat Apr 18, 2009 04:51 PM
try fingering her ass......jus try it, its so diff 2anal!!! me nd my bf were bout against anal at d start, now i can even say i've orgasamed frm it but i do need 2be in the mood cause if im not i cant relax and its just hurts!
other then dat, try rimming, which is when your down on her or when shes down on u, lick the ass hole, sounds gross but if your clean and your bout comfortable it is reli good!!!
if i think of anything else i'll post again!!!
Posted Sat Apr 18, 2009 05:08 PM
Posted Sat Apr 18, 2009 07:33 PM
- Use a toy on her. I bought a vibrator for an ex and enjoyed pressing it against her, rubbing it on her clit, and putting it in her -- and based on her reaction, I think she enjoyed it too.
- Try some light domination. Nothing too extreme, especially if you've never done it before, just agree that one of you is in charge and will tell the other exactly what to do and how to pleasure him/her. I loved it when my ex would tell me exactly what she wanted me to do to her, and I had another ex who clearly enjoyed being given orders in bed. If you already do this sort of thing but it's generally one-way, try switching it up and putting the other person in charge once in a while.
- Along the same lines, a little light bondage can be a fun change. I happen to like under-the-bed restraints, but if you don't want to spend the money, you can do fun things with ties or scarves or other items you have around the house. It can be really fun to let someone else pleasure you and give up your ability to stop them (assuming, of course, that you trust them). With both this suggestion and the last one, trust is key and you should agree in advance what to say if the situation is uncomfortable and you want to stop.
- As sweetthang07 mentioned, doing it somewhere you might be seen can be exciting. Just make sure to do this responsibly (somewhere where you aren't exposing kids to it).
- Try a new position. There are some great web sites out there which describe and depict sex positions. Do something neither of you have done before!
- Go to a sex shop together and browse for a bit and see if it gives you any ideas.
There are lots more things you could do, but those are a few ideas off the top of my head. Let us know what you decide to do and how it turns out!
Posted Sun Apr 19, 2009 06:54 PM
Posted Fri Apr 24, 2009 06:33 PM
i thought i'd say on she's not objected to the idea of me cumming on her and licking it off, but if anyone has anyhitng else i really would appreciate it, i'm surprised more people have come forward yet.
Posted Fri Apr 24, 2009 08:55 PM