New year resolutions...
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2009 01:32 PM
Then, my birthday is dangerously close to the new year and that makes it even harder to keep resolutions, but this year and for the first time ever, I am going to make a resolution... I've been working on it, sort of, but I will lose my ass virginity in 2010!
Anybody wanting to share a resolution?
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2009 01:43 PM
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2009 02:09 PM
Taking people for who they are - being less judgmental is also on the list....
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2009 02:27 PM
1. I do want to whittle down a few more lbs, I have in the last 2 years lost 60-65lbs depending on the day so a few more places to tone and I'll feel like I accomplished it finally
2. I plan on moving out of this city to a slightly larger one not far away only a hour and 1/2 but for me that's a huge move considering I've lived here for the last 17 years and I see no reason to stay now. I will not be moving till my kids are done the school year though so that will be a closer to summer plan
3. To do what makes me happy in my personal life and relationship, I've come to realize that I cannot be happy how I am now and I want more out of my relationship and nothing I say is ever going to fix it and nothing he can do will ever fix the wrongs he's committed so I strongly see 2010 as being the year we move in separate directions for good. Not so much a resolution but a ongoing change of direction for me.
4. I guess as well the little things I would like to change is to think of myself first and not worry so much what others think of me, be happier and grateful for what I do have even though it may not always be great there are others who have way less out there so I should be thankful for my health and my childrens health.
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2009 02:51 PM
Here is an incomplete list:
1) Continue to learn to dance (salsa, bachatta, belly, basic ballroom)
2) Lose that last stubborn 10 lbs...it will not defeat me.
3) Finish off my BBA
4) Run 3 half marathons min.
5) Perfect my new strut
This post has been edited by dotbar: Sat Dec 26, 2009 02:52 PM
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2009 04:40 PM
So, to add to my list of resolutions, maybe I should start cleaning the apartment with my new broom *shakes her head*... I must be growing even more eccentric these days. Who else would order a broom through the Internet? Not only that, but I was so happy when I got it, my own kids thought it was funny. On the other hand, the previous tenant had a projector with a 3-meter screen installed in the living room, and gee, I'm trying to get a hold at myself and not curse at the poor individual who didn't have the courtesy to fill the holes and clean the pencil marks he left when he installed the stupid thing. I get annoyed very time I see the damn holes... This is just to say that I should keep enjoying the little things that make me happy, but maybe I should work at ignoring the little things that annoy me.
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2009 04:41 PM
Posted Sat Dec 26, 2009 06:31 PM
Posted Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:15 AM
- I'm going to stand up for myself more, and stop letting everyone, take me for granted and use me.
- I'm determined to go through all of my stuff that's in storage and get rid of a lot of it within the next few weeks.
- I'm going to try to drink less pop, and less salt (although with the combination I'm liable to kill someone).
I think that's about it..
Posted Mon Dec 28, 2009 06:54 PM
And get final and total control of my life. Try to be happier.
And my biggest one of all - is to throw a successful benefit concert. I'm working on that now, even though it's technically not 2010 yet. I'll let you know in September or so, if it failed or not lol
Posted Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 PM
Posted Tue Dec 29, 2009 08:21 PM
Im intending to really organise myself so I can really apply myself so I focus better at work and to my studies (a pretty boring resolution!), I want to enjoy a bit of every day in some way, and to lose that 8lb ive put on through being incredibly lazy!!!!!!
Hopefully he wont see this but I also I want to try much harder with my boyfriend, I will admit I do take a lot but I dont always give a lot back ;-)
Posted Wed Dec 30, 2009 08:22 AM
Posted Wed Dec 30, 2009 04:13 PM
Now that's ambitious!!! LOL
Posted Wed Dec 30, 2009 06:35 PM
Posted Wed Dec 30, 2009 07:40 PM