anal sex tips?
Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 02:10 AM
Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 04:59 AM
Go really really really slow.
#1. Don't try unless she is super relaxed and excited. I usually want anal more when drunk or super horny.
I suggest playing with her pussy alot first. Perhaps start anal play by playing with her ass with your fingers while in doggy position after she has cum. After she relaxes with one finger use 2.
#2 When you are ready to enter go really really really slow. Push against her hole and VERY SLOWLY inch inside. Sometimes I like him just to thrust only using his had for a bit and slowly using more.
It helps me if i have my vibe on my clit.
Your patience will be worth the end result as if you go too fast and hurt her she will be so turned off ever trying again for a long time.
Posted Sat Jun 26, 2010 06:08 AM
This is how the wife and I started out, this was a very slow drawn out process but proved to work for us quite well. Firts off we only used a finger after she had already climaxed which Kali already mentioned in her reply. We found that anal play was alot easier after the wife had a few orgasms already, she was alot more relaxed which allowed for more enjoyment during anal play. Making use of lube is also strongly suggested even for the use of just fingers. After she gets use to the fingers and feels that she is ready for more that is when we would introduce some form of anal toy. Again be sure to re-lube the area and whatever toy your about to use. Now mind you this was not all done on the first try, we had done this numerous nights before I ever got her ready to take my cock. Once she was finally ready after all the lite anal play we had been previously doing she was more accepting of allowing my cock to ease into her. When I finally did/do start to work my cock into her ass we go really really slow. Be sure to have lots of lube on hand and do not be afraid to use it, we find its better to have too much than too little. Even though she has gotten more use to it we still go at a slow pace, we normally do this doggie style, I find this allows me to control my speed alot more and it also allows her to make use of a vibrator so she can stimulate her clit to insure orgasm.
As for the cleaning process, my wife makes sure she takes good care of that. She too had concerns about this and we looked up some good methods. The most common method that you'll find on the net is the use of an enima kit. There are also suggestions of what foods to eat and what foods to stay away from before you engage in anal sex. If she has real issues about cleaning then I strongly do suggest having you or her research this via the web. There are many things that go along with anal sex and how one prepares for it. Because the ass was not designed by nature to have things going in you should really read all you can. I know thats what your doing by asking however not everything you want or need to know will be answered on the forum.
Good luck, I hope you both enjoy it, when its done right and properly cleaned, IMHO there really isn't much out there that feels better than anal sex.
Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 AM
1. Very turned on is a must. if you feel an awkward vibe in the air, just let it go and fuck normally. you've got to make sure she knows just HOW hot it is that she take your cock in her ass. if she's turned on so much by the thought of you back there, it'll make it a lot easier.
2. I find that doggy style doesnt work so well, at least with her standing up bending over or on her knees. our best position that were able to go through with is her lying on her stomache completely. then I'm over her, able to kiss her neck, her ears, whisper how sexy she is to her, rub my hands down her side.
3. You have to keep the whole thing sexy. She has to know she's about to get fucked, and not think about how its her ass and its wrong/strange/creepy. I like to get her real wet down there, and get my cock wet, and rub the head up and down her crack. or pressing it against her asshole and just moving a little up and down, not in and out. so she can feel how hard I am and how much I want her like that.
Then the usual tips apply. I let her do the pushing back on it at her speed, I just hover and hold still. After a few mins she moves faster and faster then I can go. Before long she's taking a dick in her ass just as good as if it was anywhere else and she loves it.
Just keep making sure she knows how sexy it is and you'll be able to work through it together!
Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 09:28 AM
My husband loves anal sex, but he is on the thicker side and well I'm not.
So because of that we don't do it all the time, just special occations like his birthday and things.
My advise is just to take it real slow, use lots of lubrication (KY or something like that), start with your finger, then a 2nd finger, then if you have some toys (vibrators) let her use one to stimulate her clit and pussy, then use another one (perferably not a thick one to start with) on her ass. Just go slow, and keep adding lubrication, even if it gets a little messy (with anal sex, you can never have enought lubrication).
Then when she thinks she is ready, get yourself real hard, use more lubrication on both your shaft and her ass, and then just go slow, if she's willing, let her take the lead, all you should do is like yourself up and hold yourself there and let her push back on you, let her control the pressure.
Putting on some soft music and talking to her about how nice it feels for you and how wonderful it looks can also help her. If her mind is someplace else, and not thinking about the actual penitration it might go easier for her.
I hope this helps.
Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:32 PM
i've never had a girl offer anal sex at all... i've had girls straight out tell me "anal is out" once they get my pants off. I'm a tad on the long/ thick side of things. The girl im with now she said she is willing to do it even though she said she tried it and didn't like it. So for me it's not hot if the girl is telling me she doesn't want to do it. so i don't know about my personal situation, but i'm taking all these things down just in case.
Posted Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 PM
1. LUBE, and tons and tons. Put a cupple towls on the bed and lube everything. Olive oil or coconut oil is the best as they don't dry up and get 'crusty' like other lubes. Also they don't sting atall. The coconut oil smells divine and even tastes good. IT's an all around perfect lube.
2. Play with her clit for sure. IT's very distracting when someone's rubbing you clit! MY husband can fit his huge member in my ass fairly easily with the clit rub. His cock is huge, it's the same girth and length as my forearm. Yep, we've measured!
3. Go super slow and relax alot! Talk to her lots and let her move.
She just might enjoy it if it doesnt sting or hurt!
Posted Mon Jun 28, 2010 07:26 PM