The taste of sperm Opinions of females and gay males
Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 08:38 PM
Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 08:54 PM
This post has been edited by tenyn: Sun Sep 26, 2010 09:08 PM
Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 09:29 PM
Posted Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:17 PM
Posted Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 AM
Posted Mon Sep 27, 2010 03:03 PM
Posted Mon Sep 27, 2010 03:22 PM
2. Drink lots of water 1 – 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.
3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.
4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.
While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:
Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:
5. Cut red meat consumption this is one of the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty. Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, Fish is a major part of a healthy diet.
6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they’re big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.
7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work. Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it’s a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.
8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.
10. Avoid junk food, there loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen’s taste.
This post has been edited by Kixxen: Mon Sep 27, 2010 03:24 PM
Posted Tue Sep 28, 2010 06:00 AM
Posted Wed Sep 29, 2010 09:23 PM
I am happy to know it works. Hopefully if we have some time this week end when my hubby gets home, we can try it as well. I will pass on the news to his friends as well
Posted Sat Oct 09, 2010 08:44 PM
Did you go on your way to surgery as it was scheduled for then was it not?
Posted Sun Oct 10, 2010 09:07 PM
Posted Sat Oct 16, 2010 09:56 PM
She asked if there was anything that SHE could eat that might make her juices taste different (not that there is anything wrong with the taste as it is!). But she asked and I'd never considered this before. Anyone??