Carnal apple, woman filled, burning moon,
dark smell of seaweed, crush of mud and light,
what secret knowledge is clasped between your pillars?
What primal night does Man touch with his senses?
Ay. Love is a journey through waters and stars,
through suffocating air, sharp tempests of grain:
Love is a war of lightning,
and two bodies ruined by a single sweetness.
Kiss by kiss I cover your tiny infinity,
your margins, your rivers, your diminutive villages,
and a genital fire, transformed by delight,
slips though the narrow channels of blood
to precipitate a nocturnal carnation,
to be, and be nothing but light in the dark.
0 Comments On This Entry
- hornytom on The fruit of my imagination
- kendraj on Sunday morning
- getaroundme1234 on Sunday morning
- ows on Sense and sensuality
- ellie1990 on Moroccan
- *Mina* on Office Erotica: It began in the lift... (a story written by my lover)
- jstar on Moroccan
- jstar on Office Erotica: It began in the lift... (a story written by my lover)
- Miss_C. on Mina's cooking blog: introduction :)
- bob75 on Mina's cooking blog: introduction :)