After months of development, followed by 16 grueling hours of data transfer today, the new SF site has launched. We hope you are enjoying the many new features, and tolerating the fact that not everything is in it's usual, comfortable place. But the effort is worth it - the new SexForums.com is a more stable, more secure site in general. And, in the coming weeks and months we will be continually improving the site and adding new, fun features we know you'll love.
But for now, here are some points to know about the new site:
- 1. The site is a Beta release. While there are some great new features, it's important to remember that this is a Beta (public testing) release of the system. That means that we expect a few bugs and issues here and there. As hard as we work to test the site on our end before rollout, there is no way to recreate the bugs and issues that thousands of visitors per day will uncover. So please be patient with us, and submit all your feedback via the "Tracker" link at the top of the site. We are listening, and will address bug fixes very quickly.
- 2. Our super-mod Melissalicious has created a useful guide to the new site that is a MUST read for anyone trying to figure out what's up and where to go. Just click here: http://bit.ly/4PU0K2
- 3. You can access most of your important info by clicking your username in the top right hand corner of the page. You will see a drop-down menu, and from there can access your Profile, Settings, Message Inbox, and more.
In addition, the new SF will be integrated with some of the latest social media sites like Twitter, which should be fun and give us new ways to connect with each other. So start poking around, and have fun. If you find something frustrating, buggy, or plain broken, just drop us a note in the Tracker section. We'll get right on it.
Thanks, and welcome to the new SexForums.
sf's owner mod
0 Comments On This Entry
Adam & Eve Freshman Badge Winners!
Free Rotating G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator: 5 Days of Giveaways by AdamEve.com!
Chat Mods & Greeters
July 8 SexForums.com Updates
July 6 SexForums.com Updates
Etiquette Vol. 1: Making SF a Better Place for You and Me
Welcome to the New SexForums.com
- up4somethingdifferent on Adam & Eve Promotion Update
- JTwinki on Adam & Eve Promotion Update
- llama473 on Adam & Eve Promotion Update
- bigcatOH24 on Adam & Eve Promotion Update
- sexiswinger on Adam & Eve Promotion Update
- Miss_C. on Adam & Eve Promotion Update
- l0v3r on Free Rotating G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator: 5 Days of Giveaways by AdamEve.com!
- ScorpionDeity on Free Rotating G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator: 5 Days of Giveaways by AdamEve.com!
- 1wildthing on Free Rotating G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator: 5 Days of Giveaways by AdamEve.com!
- starmanOne on Free Rotating G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator: 5 Days of Giveaways by AdamEve.com!