I got an apartment and got to thinking. (My downfall every time) I needed a bar. Dean had a bar. Frank had a bar. Hell Sammy and James Bond all had bars! I NEEDED a bar.
So I got a bar and stocked it well. Everything I liked, light and dark rum. Tequila. Wiled Turkey, Jim Beam all those wonderful names. Then I set down and had a drink to think of who I'd invite over to see this wonderful display. The next thing I remember I came to laying on the floor and everything was gone. Empty bittles all around me and I had never got around to calling anyone over.
Clearly having things I liked was not going to work.
Well two weeks later, after a payday I restocked. Things I hated. Vodka gen all stuff I didm
I set down and had a beer to do some thinking and next thing I know its all gone and I'm back on the floor!
I sold the bar.
0 Comments On This Entry
- Duchess on Rainbows
- on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- giany on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- Duchess on Thoughts from a sleepless night.
- Duchess on My crippling disease!
- Duchess on Damaged brain? Oh well, I wasn't using it!
- jstar on My crippling disease!
- vanessa on Thoughts from a sleepless night.
- Duchess on The war I never went to.
- tonyp on Thailand