This woman drives me absolutely batshit fucking crazy. If we don't do what she says, along come the threats or the whining or the non-stop nagging.
- We haven't given her the forms to get our cats fixed[discounted program that comes through the area]. Why? Because I'm waiting on some paperwork to come in the mail that we meet the programs financial levels to receive the discounted rate. Instead of listening to us about that, it's "HOMG i"M GOING TO CALL CPS ON YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVEN"T GOTTEN ME THAT PAPERWORK YET!" ...WTF does getting my cats fixed and Child Protection Services have anything to fucking do with each other. For crying out loud, be freaking patient. If we miss the program this month because I'm waiting on that paperwork, then we'll catch it next month. It's. Not. A. Big. Deal.
- I've decided to go for my CNA training. YAY! But no. She's throwing a fit because I'm not going with the program she wants me to do for my training. I want to go to the one that I would have to pay for, but it's two months of training, for both CNA and HHA, which means more job opps. The one she wants me to do, pays you while you're being trained, but it's only four weeks of training, and their annual inspections for the last three years have been...well...crap. One of the major things is nursing staff not doing things properly or at all, which already goes to show that I may not even be trained properly. I'd rather pay for quality training, then get paid for well...not so great training. But she's throwing a fit over that decision.
- You guys should get factory jobs! Yes. Like their are totally a lot of factory positions that are open that we even qualify for. Then there's the fact the crazy long hours, and we can't afford a sitter right off the bat, but you'd be unavailable to watch the kids for us, even though it was YOUR idea for us to get factory jobs.
- You need to get your van fixed! The van still runs, it's still driveable, and it's not going to explode. We're fine. It's not anything major that'd get us pulled over and when we plan on getting a new[to us] car in about a month or so with income taxes, I'd rather not dump more money into a vehicle that I plan on sending to the scrap yard for parts. If YOU want it fixed so badly then YOU pay for it and stop bitching at us for it.
- If he had only stayed with Verizon he'd be doing so well. Yeah...he was a directory assistant person. He worked there for almost ten years. He made a lot of money sure. But it's not worth all the money in the world when the job caused him to have a damn mental breakdown to the point where he almost committed suicide. And yet you wish that he had never left? What the hell is fucking wrong with you? There's more to life then making lots of money.
- Little boys don't wear nail polish or headbands! Excuse me. If my five year old son wants to wear nail polish and headbands, I'm not going to fucking stop him. He wants to play with a baby doll? Let him. Hell, he likes to play princess dress up with his younger sister. It's not going to "turn him gay". Even if he came out as being gay when he was older, I won't stand for you putting him down or being unsupportive of him at all. Right now though, he's playing. He likes dressing up with his sister. Hell, there are times they dress up and run around being monster princesses. Back the fuck off and stop cleaning the nail polish off his nails if he has any on when he goes over.
So, I live in a trailer park so neighbors are kind of unavoidable. Can't quite afford to move though until I can get my CNA training and a job in that field. So for now, I must rant about the neighbors.
- If you don't want your dog then give it to someone who does. I don't care if your adult children got you the dog, if need be give it back to them. But it's pretty damn obvious that you don't want it because you keep it tied up on a chain outside for hours, no matter how cold it is outside. And the poor thing is only seven months old give or take. You put her outside for hours in the middle of the night which, considering how close in proximity my children's window is to where your dog is when it's outside, ends up waking my kids up at 2am in the morning with her barking.
- I know it's you guys that have been snooping in through my kitchen window in the middle of the day. Your footprints in the snow lead from your house, to the window, and back again. And it was probably you who was snooping through my front door window at 2am in the morning because when I left for work at 5am, the footprints went through our yards back to round the front of your place. Knock it the fuck off. If I catch any more fresh footprints in the snow, I WILL be calling the cops. I don't care if you're trying to assess my place to see if it's worth robbing, or trying to use something against me because you think we called animal control on you, when it wasn't us, though I was tempted to.
I love my children, I really really really do. But there are days that my patience levels have run dry, and lately, they've been reaching those points.
- No you cannot have your ipad back. You lost all rights to the ipad when you broke the charger port on mommy and daddy's laptop so our laptop no longer charges properly. So, I need the ipad so I can get my stuff done. Alas, I cannot work on my book that I was writing on the ipad, nor can daddy with his. So. No. Ipad.
- No you cannot have five million options for dinner. Please stop with the tantrums because ice cream is not one of those options.
- No you cannot have lunch ten minutes after breakfast. Please stop the waterworks.
- Pleaaaaase stop growing so tall. You're only five. You should not be able to reach even the tall cupboards with a chair. I'm running out of hiding spots for stuff.
- I love that you like to draw. I do. What I don't appreciate is having a monster audience watching me go pee now.
- I love your imaginations. But no you cannot use the laundry as your mountain. Now I have to rewash all of the laundry.
- The park is completely out of the question. It's -5F outside before the windchill. You claim you like the cold? Yet you complain that it's cold outside whenever we go out to the car. Yeah...no park today. Sorry kiddos.
There. I feel a bit better now. :) At least for now.
2 Comments On This Entry
- Ayna18848 on Rant. Rant. Rant. I Need To Rant.
- Lilbiguy on Rant. Rant. Rant. I Need To Rant.
- hornytom on Losing Interest
- Fiver on My weekend trip
- Massage021 on Almost the New Year! Some of my goals, what are yours?
- Massage021 on Two Weeks Away! Ahhh!
- B1LLY on I'm Aliiiiiiiive! ...Barely
- B1LLY on I'm Aliiiiiiiive! ...Barely
- Ayna18848 on I'm Aliiiiiiiive! ...Barely
- SirFoggy on I'm Aliiiiiiiive! ...Barely