Other than that, I had a busy weekend. I think I work 6 days a week and get paid for only 4. Well, I had another full day yesterday and then I got home only to have my pup have a seizure! Ugh! She never had one before and I thought she had to use the bathroom and I sent her outside only to find out she was just crouching down in front of the doggie door. As she came in she was bearing down and I was panicking. Thank goodness the boy was here because he kept me calm and he took my place as I was trying to find an emergency pet clinic in my area.
Well, we found one and I have to say, the folks there were just amazing. I was out in an hour and found that the pup is okay and I just have to monitor her. I'm a little concerned because I'm out during the day and I don't know what happens when I'm gone. Yes, her blood work came back okay and after being out and nice chunk of money (it was an ER pet clinic on a Saturday night so it's to be expected). I'm wondering how many times this has happened when I'm not home. It was the first time I experienced it ever and ugh...not only did I have a long day but this also took a lot out of me for the night.
So, if I sound a little more rambling than normal, I'm still a bit fatigued as I've been monitoring her for most of the day.
I hope everyone had a fun weekend ;) I'm just getting ready for another work week.
0 Comments On This Entry
- hornytom on Boy is back
- realityman on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- realityman on Love this season
- freespirited on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- HollowBrainMan on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- hornytom on Almost
- HollowBrainMan on Sometimes I wish...
- Guest102113 on Last night (with the boy)
- hornytom on OMG I'm going to hell for this
- freespirited on I hate being sick!!