Which brings us to Friday. My normal day off. Not bad, a two day work week. I guess I should be thankful for sick days. More like I guess I should use my sick days since I rarely call in sick. I'd rather brave the "elements" than take a sick day. Damn, where the hell did I get this work ethic? I have to be rendered immobile for me to call in sick. This damn flu season has kicked everyone but thank goodness for my flu shot, I think I caught the mild side of it. I didn't experience half the things people were put through. Thank you vitamin C and veggies :)
Ok, before I start rambling again, I better get back to my chores since everything got backed up for a week. Damn laundry and dishes.
1 Comments On This Entry
- hornytom on Boy is back
- realityman on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- realityman on Love this season
- freespirited on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- HollowBrainMan on It's been a while and a lot has happened
- hornytom on Almost
- HollowBrainMan on Sometimes I wish...
- Guest102113 on Last night (with the boy)
- hornytom on OMG I'm going to hell for this
- freespirited on I hate being sick!!