David DeAngelo said this about seduction: “Seduction implies tricking, being dishonest, and hiding your motives. Seduction also implies a scarcity mentality. It implies you lack the confidence that women will be attracted to you, and therefore you must resort to covert manoeuvres."
Free e-book "Seduction Community Sucks" by Leigh Louey-Gung from AttractionInstitute highlights how a lot of material from the pick-up community actually lowers your confidence and self-esteem by teaching you that you have to project a fake facade in order to get the women that you want interested in you. It describes the vicious cycle the pick-up/seduction community gets you trapped in just to keep you buying their products. Highly recommended read.
Attraction on the other hand is working on yourself and improving yourself so that women are naturally attracted to you. When you invest heavily into your personal growth you will become someone who is naturally attractive to women. Men who are naturally attractive to women aren't necessarily handsome, drive fancy cars or have big bank accounts. Of course, none of that hurts but what really makes these men attractive is that they have a compelling way of expressing themselves.
There are, of course, many more but in no particular order here are some of the things you can do to improve yourself and become naturally attractive to women:
- be genuine and honest about your desires towards women. Don't hide or mask them, honesty is the greatest aphrodisiac
- recognize that women are beautiful, learn to see through their facades and walls and genuinely love them
- don't be presumptuous or needy
- understand and learn the importance of body language and eye contact
- don't use women to make yourself feel powerful, create a sense of personal power by constantly and systematically expanding your comfort zone
- have purpose in life that is not just about women; life is one big adventure, don't limit yourself
- learn to say "No" but learn to receive it as well
- move through life without apology; this has massive importance and implications, just think about it
- don't get defensive, you know who you are and what you want from life
- don't take life or yourself too seriously but do have confidence to make fun of yourself
Based on ancient Taoist teachings Leigh Louey-Gung outlines a five stage process for getting what you want out of life by going with the flow rather than against it and being more authentic rather than less. It's all based on shifting your context so that your happiness does not depend on how the world, or women for that matter, respond to you. Those five stages are:
- fully accept how your life currently is
- identify the life you really want
- see how your biggest fear is getting in the way of your greatest desire
- overcome the barriers to getting what you want
- form an action plan to get there step-by-step
This is neither easy nor something you can do over night; it takes time, energy, and dedication. This approach makes you more authentic, has a very powerful impact on all aspects of your life and creates a positive influence on those around you. The plus side to this approach is so much more than just having more potential partners. You are generally more confident, your relationship with both men and women is much better, and you have more success in your career or things you take interest in. Simply memorizing and endlessly repeating bunch of seduction techniques will never give you any of this.
3 Comments On This Entry
Why men won't get married anymore
In Praise of Older Women
Swinging for Couples
Attraction vs Seduction
Just Be Yourself
How to get your partner be more sexually adventurous and to try new things
Rock hard erections, cocks of steel, whatnot ...
What I like about you ...
Going at it for more than a year
- Caramel55 on In Praise of Older Women
- SirFoggy on Attraction vs Seduction
- ilyushin on Attraction vs Seduction
- ilyushin on Attraction vs Seduction
- Caramel55 on Just Be Yourself
- SirFoggy on How to get your partner be more sexually adventurous and to try new things
- Caramel55 on How to get your partner be more sexually adventurous and to try new things
- SuzyQ on How to get your partner be more sexually adventurous and to try new things
- gonewild on How to get your partner be more sexually adventurous and to try new things
- SirFoggy on What I like about you ...