Posted by Sexy Times R Us , Wed May 01, 2013 03:37 AM
What is Bondage?
Bondagederives from the term slave which makes sense and is in this case appropriate;bondage is the binding, tying or restraining of a person for sexual /psychologicalpleasure for the people involved in the act. That is all that bondage isthough, an act but ensure that the person(s) you are carrying out bondage acts withare trusted by you; any person(s) should stop if their partner is uncomfortablewith what he/she is doing sexually. However, bondage is great fun, just have alook at what I have in-store for you….
Bondage kits for Beginners
You may now be wondering what or if any bondagekits/equipment is appropriate for you and your partner, but just imagine youand your partner trying out any or even all of the following:
· Hand Cuffs – any person that enjoys a littlecontrol or enjoys being controlled by their partner will love to try out somefluffy hand cuffs if you haven’t already; make your night unforgettable. Add atether to your collection later on.
· Blind Folds – want to be spontaneous and exciting?Then blind fold your partner; not knowing what’s in-store can be one of themost exciting and exhilarating feelings in the bedroom, so make sure you getyourself one of these.
· Bound Bondage Starter kit - wrist and feetrestraints are included in this beginner bondage kit along with blind fold;ideal for couples wanting to be a little more adventurous.
· Under the bed restraints – these can be takenand used in any bedroom, so if you are visiting a hotel with your partner orjust expecting a little company, have these at the ready for one night of redhot, steamy passion. The restraint kit is fastened by Velcro and straps you oryour partner to the bed.
· Wrists to thigh bondage kit – what better wayfor bondage virgins to get involved by restraining your partner or let yourpartner restrain you... this bondage kit ties wrists to thighs with no escape -unless of course you undo the Velcro fasteners yourself. Perfect for great sex
· Door Sling – strap your sex sling in the door atthe top and adjust the height appropriately for the woman to sit on so that youcan then insert your penis, whilst standing between her legs easily. The doorsling is one hot sex tool and there’s no need to leave the door sex sling up either,as it is easy to remove!
Sothere you go, there must be something that you are considering to do with yourpartner, but if you are a little worried about what your partner may think, whynot try the blind fold first or the handcuffs – a great place to start.
Sam works in the sex industry and is an expert when it comes to knowing about sex toy's for men and bondage.