The adjustments I have to make:
I can no longer write with a utensil
I can't cook anything other than microwave dinners
I can't type more than two minutes max at a session
I have to wait about 20-40 minutes before i get out of bed, otherwise when I rise I will rush into the day, puke, gasp for air and forget that my ankles are as bendy as rubber, and I have to pick up my legs by hand and set them on the ground
I cant watch scary movies, ride rollercoasters or listen to loud sounds for the sake of my heart arrhythmia
The two hardest things I can't do are play music and be intimate with someone. I cannot risk being dead before 30. I have already talked to her about it, and she wants me to get tested to see if I have would have any bearing on her ovarian pain if we do become intimate. However, everyone including her have been by my side, and through introspection, and revelation, then application via articulation as well as friends and family help more than any pain pill ever could.
I still have my hyper-intelligence (lol) and youthful enthusiasm
ONE LOVE, FIST UP!
0 Comments On This Entry
- Miss_C. on OMFG I knew it!!!!!
- Miss_C. on No pun intended
- Miss_C. on physical setback
- Miss_C. on Meditations on my 29th.
- Miss_C. on gunshots
- Miss_C. on emotional channeling
- Miss_C. on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF
- Miss_C. on that one
- Miss_C. on What a brilliant time
- jazzyteach64 on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF