Posted by jazzyteach65 , Fri Jan 28, 2011 01:22 PM
Then there is her. She just puts the icing on the cake. THANK THE GODS I FOUND HER WHEN I DID AND FOR GIVING ME THE COURAGE TO TALK TO HER! I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME. WE ARE YOU. WE ARE ME .
She writes the most brilliant poetry (the "piece" above is mine, not hers) She has made me open up to everyone. She has made me understand life and women and relationships so well. She is a "right-sided"/intuitive genius, where as I am "left-brained."
Something tells me this is the most pregnant and magical moment I've EVER experienced. PERIOD.
BLESS, ONE LOVE, ONE HEART, TOGETHER WE RISE, I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME.
UPDATE: THIS WOMAN JUST SINGLE-HANDELY HELPED ME COMPOSE A MASTER'S THESIS AND LIFE'S PHILOSPHY, ALL WITH A FEW INTELLIGENT, INTUITIVE AND HONEST WORDS IN HER POETRY!!!!
1 Comments On This Entry
- Miss_C. on OMFG I knew it!!!!!
- Miss_C. on No pun intended
- Miss_C. on physical setback
- Miss_C. on Meditations on my 29th.
- Miss_C. on gunshots
- Miss_C. on emotional channeling
- Miss_C. on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF
- Miss_C. on that one
- Miss_C. on What a brilliant time
- jazzyteach64 on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF