As far as life, other than this aquired rhythm of sleeping at 8 pm and waking at 2 or 3 am, my life is harmonious and succint, efficient and not forced, superfluous or broken and inconsistant. For once I have a sustained rhythm in which I swing deep within its "pocket" as we say in jazz circles. This is the most beautiful rhythm life has ever presented me.
As for her and I, things are still going well, however I wish she were a bit more communicative. Just being able to speak with her briefly, wishing each other well and calling each other by terms of endearment means a lot to me.
1 Comments On This Entry
- Miss_C. on OMFG I knew it!!!!!
- Miss_C. on No pun intended
- Miss_C. on physical setback
- Miss_C. on Meditations on my 29th.
- Miss_C. on gunshots
- Miss_C. on emotional channeling
- Miss_C. on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF
- Miss_C. on that one
- Miss_C. on What a brilliant time
- jazzyteach64 on I'd have fucked it up if it weren't for SF