Few people know this about me, but for a large portion of my 25 years I wanted to be a writer. In the first grade I was pulled about of my reading group for complaining about the slow reading of my group mates. Yes, I was a consumer of books at an early age. I learned about sex from my mother's Danielle Steel novels (ha! like those men really exist in real life) and first glimpsed racism at age 10 when I found a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird in my 5th grade teacher's classroom library. I desperately wanted to put on paper the stories in my head, but there was never an ending. What writer sends their creations on journeys that never end and gives them lives that never amount to anything? I gave it up.
The long and the short of it is that I've had little to say to this particular audience. I've been working to be more positive in my life and I feel it's been going well so far. Sadly, I find myself getting more and more frustrated each time I visit this site. Each time I visit I find more random people added to my friends list, fewer members that I actually want to talk to, and lots of playing favorites. Even tonight I find myself here due to my preferred forum being down for maintenance. To answer your original question I don't know how long it will be until my next entry.
Fair thee well.
3 Comments On This Entry
- cummilot on Personal Appearance Standards
- Love2WatchNPlay on Do you set personal goals?
- Love2WatchNPlay on Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers
- wildnights on Do you set personal goals?
- Sayings2011 on Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers
- Saskue on Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers
- Sammie & Colin on Do you set personal goals?
- Saskue on Do you set personal goals?
- Miss_C. on Do you set personal goals?
- jstar on Do you set personal goals?