Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 01:49 PM
I'm curious to know.
Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 02:23 PM
I have more pictures of me using the pump in my gallery! Pictures of using the pump, and me after taking the pump off. Hope this helps!
Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 02:24 PM
1. very lightly lube the outside rim of the mask
2. place over the vaginal area from the pubic bone, down the outer labia to the perineum
3. close the relief valve
4. gradually begin to pump then wait til she is comfortable, then pump again
5. when done, open the relief valve to eliminate the suction & remove
6. proceed with whatever sexual activity you had planned
Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 03:20 PM
Posted Mon Oct 15, 2012 05:16 PM
Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 PM
Here's mine after about 30 minutes of pumping and a good fucking.
This post has been edited by luvtoandpet: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 PM
Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 05:29 PM
Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:52 AM
Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 05:02 PM
Anywhere from $20 for a cheaply to $100 for a nice one. We got ours from Pumping Plus. My wife loves it! Ntw, the good ones are sold by size for a good fit.
Posted Sat Nov 10, 2012 09:45 AM
Buy one of the cheaper ones to see if you like it. Not everyone will enjoy it. They work fine, but don't last as long. I think we paid under 20 dollars for ours and it's still usable.
This post has been edited by luvtoandpet: Sat Nov 10, 2012 09:45 AM