First, some background for those not familiar with me. I'm 24 (almost 25), never had sex, never even been on a date. I always wanted to have a "proper" relationship with someone, and I never wanted to have sex with someone unless I was dating them. But since that's not working out so well for me, I've decided that I'm done trying to "date", and now I just want to have casual sex to satiate myself. My stories and thoughts for the day:
- Posted an ad on Craigslist this morning about being a virgin and wanting to lose it. I tried to be as honest and direct as I could. I got two responses; one person telling me I didn't describe my physical appearance nor did I provide a pic (I DID, in fact, describe my appearance, and I said I'd provide a picture upon request, as I don't want to attach a picture of myself to an ad for casual sex). The other simply wrote "Wow", and I wrote back "'Wow' what?", and they wrote back "Wow, you're a virgin?". I replied to that, and never heard from them again. So, still seems like Craigslist is a bust.
- Found a cute girl on OKCupid. Sent her a message, not being sexual, just trying to flirt and possibly get a date in the future. I see that she logged on and viewed me, but didn't message me back. I'm guessing she probably won't respond.
- I made my other topic about this woman I met on Adult Friend Finder. She seemed somewhat interested in getting together with me, and we got to the point where we even exchanged phone numbers and started texting. Friday night, I asked her if she would be interested in getting together some time. She wrote back "I'm horny", then shortly after wrote "But I'm sick right now". I texted her again today, just saying hey and asking if she's feeling better, and she never wrote me back. I'm assuming I probably won't hear from her again.
- A few months ago, I found this woman on another sex site, and I wrote to her about being a virgin and me being attracted to her and seeing if she was interested, since she was local. She seemed tickled by the idea, and much like the girl above, we traded phone numbers and texted each other a bit. As soon as we started planning getting together in person, though, she sort of disappeared. I shrugged it off. Earlier this past week, I decided I'd write her via the site I found her on and say "Hey, so how come we never got together?". She wrote me back saying that I "didn't seem interested". I was confused, as I felt like I was getting to the point where I was coming across as TOO interested in her. How did I "not seem interested"? Oy...
- Probably just going to spend another hour or so now browsing through Craigslist ads and hanging on the Adult Friend Finder chat to see if I can get someone else to talk to me, but it seems like no one ever responds to me, and when they do, they kinda flake out like in the above situations. *sigh* Considering I have a kink for older and/ or overweight women, you'd think it'd be easier to find someone to hook up with. I mean, are there really no older overweight chicks out there that would be up for messing around with a 24 year old guy? :/
This post has been edited by xindiex: Sun Aug 04, 2013 07:33 PM