I have spoken to several people here in SF that are either Active Duty or Veterans of Military Service. We, collectively, thought it would be nice if there were a Thread here in SF where we could each honor and recognize their commitment to their respective Countries. These courageous Men and Women have answered the Call of Duty and have undergone tremendous sacrifices to defend their Countries.
There is no specific format to how you comment but some ideas to consider are:
- SF User Name (if a Member)
- Link to their Profile Page
- Branch of Service (if known)
- If they are leaving for or recently returned from deployment
- Military Families: they too deserve admiration and respect for their sacrifices
This post has been edited by gonewild: Thu May 01, 2014 11:57 AM