Posted Sun Feb 15, 2009 07:39 AM
Posted Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 PM
Posted Sun Feb 15, 2009 01:51 PM
I have enjoyed prostate stimulation myself for about 7 years now. Every single girlfriend of mine has tried it in many different ways. My wife currently enjoys it as often as i prefer. But it took more than just poping it in for her to get that way.
First i will say, NOT everybody will like anal sex. Two people I have been with could have an orgasm from anal sex if done correctly, the others could not stand the feeling even when correctly executed.
Here are some percautions to take:
1. Make sure its clean!!! The last few inches of the anus regularly stay empty untill a bowel movement is in progress, although, many times some people will find that anal excitement will bring some unwanted visitors.
- A bowel movement anywhere from 1 to 2 hours before is a great way to be ready for a good anal session.
- Enemas are a great way to clean it out. A couple of these 30 min to 1 hour before a session and it should be smooth sailing. Enemas also are very healthy if done correctly and executed 2-3 times a week. They even help prevent getting sick .
Once the cleanliness is taken care of now is time for the actual process.
1. LUBE. Lube is so important when enjoying anal sex because the anus does NOT produce any natural lube like the vagina. Use enough, if not more than enough. Unless shes into it, im sure she doesnt want her ass feeling like its on fire.
2. Start small. Too many times I hear from friends "my bf stuck it in my ass... IT HURT!!" The sphincter is a muscle, which means it can stretch to accommodate fairly large objects, but it takes time for most people to get to that stage.
- Start with one finger. Add another later. If she can take 3 she can take a fairly good sized penis.
- She must relax. Stress, fear, and other negative feelings durring anal sex can tighten her up, and although that might be a good thing for you, its not for her.
- Take it slow!! Dont just start fin the shit out of her imediatly. Let her get use to the size, then slowly thrust in and out untill shes feeling good.
Anal is takes a bit more practice than vaginal sex... and certianly is not ment for rushing unless your a pro. Practice makes perfect!
Posted Sun Feb 15, 2009 03:42 PM
Posted Sun Feb 15, 2009 04:03 PM
Posted Wed Feb 18, 2009 05:15 AM
Be yourself and let her know exactly how you feel about her. Being honest will change things faster than anything else. The "How to get her to enjoy it" part is all over. You passed that stage back when you married her. The fact that she lets you do anything back there means she is interested. ALREADY.
Now, show her that you want to help make her feel excited about anal. What would that take?
Privately, research it online, read, talk to others online, and be willing to do special things just for her.
Some people will say something like, "as soon as you let me do your ass - you can do mine." Would you let her do your ass? If not? Why not? Anal sex is something anyone with an ass can do. Have you ever seen an assless man? Women do not have to let you in just because it's a hole.
Think about it, if she can't do you - why is it ok for you to do her ass? It's a personal choice no matter if you are a F or M.
If you can say to her, yes, she can do you too, then move onto the next question/s:
What would she love for you to do for her there? Ask her.
Are you willing to do those things?
Who knows what she wants or needs from you? She might want you to lightly rub on her? She might want you to break out on the whips and chains? No matter what, let her know that she is "IT" and that you want to make her happy, and I'd bet she'll do everything possible to make YOU happy too.
Just remember, she might have a physical reason or maybe someone tried forcing it on her in the past. Listen to her, appreciate her honesty, and be there for her no matter what!
If none of that works, sorry, I gave you my best.