Help With Oral!
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 04:46 PM
- my fiancee' says that she likes to give me head.
- she also says the reason why is because she thinks she's really good at it (which she is) and that she enjoys pleasing me
- I learned recently that in a previous relationship, she used to give head often. much more often than she gives me head.
- she also used to give head almost always before sex with this fellow
- she used to give head for so long and so much before sex that sometimes her mouth would hurt
- I have yet to experience this frequency or desire from her to give me head at all.
- in fact, I almost exclusively only get head during her period and only between the hours of 10PM and 12AM. Any sooner, I'm out of luck, any later, I'm out of luck.
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if the guy was more aggressive and demanding (she did say that he wasn't the best - didn't treat her right, put his hands on her although never hit her).
What can I do to bring it back out in her? When she does give me head it's mindblowingly good. I just wish that I could get a quick blow after work, or during lunch break, or just in the afternoon or morning. I'm a twice/thrice-a-day guy...it's not like one orgasm from a BJ is going to be the last one that I have that day, hence no interaction for her......unless she gives it to me at 11PM when I have to be up at 5:30AM for work the next morning.
Helllp! I'm stumped and I NEVER get stumped!!!
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 06:34 PM
How did you hear that about the other guy? Sounds like bragging. Sure you shouldn't be a little skeptical about it?
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 06:39 PM
I think its bullshit, personally. If the other MF'er could get his dick sucked on a regular basis, whats up with me?
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 06:52 PM
1. She did it a lot.
2. She didn't like doing it a lot.
3. She left him.
4. You're pressuring her to do it a lot.
Well what do you think #5 will be?
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 07:03 PM
No, in all seriousness I see what you're saying. I guess I just felt that actually wanting to be with me would increase her desire to do it, since like I said above too - she claims she likes doing it with me and she thinks she's good at it.
It's a good thing there's other women here to help out or I'd be lost in the sauce.
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 07:08 PM
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 07:13 PM
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 07:51 PM
Dont make the same mistake he made!
Posted Mon Mar 09, 2009 09:01 PM
Suprise her by giving her oral at one of the times that you wish she would give it to you... Wait a week and see if she returns the suprise.
Also roses, a card, and chocolates for no reason except to say I love you is always a sweet gesture.
Forget the shit about the other dude, you shouldn't even want to think of her with someone else!
Posted Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 AM
Posted Wed Mar 11, 2009 01:41 AM
Now here is your problem. Your girl is EXACTLY like me! She was being pressured into something she didn't want to do and she did it anyways. The only difference is that unlike me SHE left HIM!!! If you pressure her then she will probably leave you too cause she doesn't want to go through the same crap. You know why the first time me and my boyfriend had sex was so important? Because if he did turn out like my ex I was gonna drop him like an ember!
Posted Fri Mar 13, 2009 01:37 PM
I don't understand women, but I'll just chalk this up to that - I just don't get it, and don't need to get it
Thanks for all the opinions/advice!