a few questions from a straight guy to gay men...
Posted Sun Jul 05, 2009 07:13 PM
1.When did you first start to think you were gay and why?
2. What on a guy gets you hornier, his body or just his cock (assuming you were attracted to their bodies and cocks)
3. Lastly, I could be wrong but I get the impression that for alot of women, giving a blowjob is more of a chore, but for gay men giving a blowjob is something you really look forward to doing. For example Ive posted ads looking for a female friend on crags list and cant tell you how many times a gay man has offered me money to let him give me head. If you do in fact agree that this is true, why do you think that is? In other words, if both women and gay men are attracted to men, why would a gay man enjoy giving head so much more then a women?
Posted Sun Jul 05, 2009 07:26 PM
well we need more women like you in the world lol...really hot pic threads by the way
Posted Sun Jul 05, 2009 08:41 PM
Posted Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 AM
Posted Tue Jul 14, 2009 07:47 PM
Posted Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 AM
1. I'm honestly not sure exactly when it started. But I'll say around 12/13 I started thinking about other guys in a sexual way, imagining myself with them instead of girls. I noticed that I could see women as attractive but I had no interest in them sexually. All my sexual thoughts during those early teen years were about guys. And when I was a little older I started looking at pics of naked guys online. And then pics of guys having sex, and I got off to it. For a while I had myself convinced it was a phase that a lot of people go through, cause I didn't fit into the stereotypical image of gay men. So I never told anyone, and never even tried to act on it. I think most people always just assumed I was straight, but I never went out of my way to convince people. Never even had a girlfriend.
2. When I look at a guy, I usually notice the face first. Then I'm looking at his body. And I'm not a guy who's constantly checking guys' packages. So a nice body will really get my attention and turn me on, and a really nice ass too. But I gotta admit, sometimes a really nice cock can get me horny in a whole different way.
3. I dunno. Although just reading some posts or even glancing at craigslist kinda gives the impression that some guys pretty much get a craving for dick. Can't say this about everyone of course, same goes for women. I do like giving a guy head, but for me it can't just be some random dude. I gotta be into him to enjoy doing it. I like getting head a little more than giving, but sometimes I can really get into giving a guy head depending on how horny I am. Making a guy moan and squirm around can really drive me wild.
Posted Thu Jul 16, 2009 08:22 AM
but $$ talks when you're a college student. and getting paid 200 bucks to get blown by a guy and then suck him off too is definitley worth it, its not the WORST thing in the world. i just dont have an attraction to guys, but i think i might enjoy it more if I found a guy who was hot and i knew was 100% clean.
i get so paranoid it kills it for me sometimes. that and i have bad gag reflexes lol.. and my girlfriend sucks dick better than any guy ive been with.. (funny ive been with more guys than girls and i still say im straight.)
Posted Thu Jul 16, 2009 09:25 AM
I have no desires for guy, or him, but the thought of mutual blowjobs teased my mind. With all situations a GO, we did it. He gives great blowjobs and enjoys doing it.
He asked me if I wanted to kiss or hug or anything else and I told him that I honestly have no desire to do anything like that. He understood and I have enjoyed plenty of no strings bjs.
I don't consider myself to be anything other than a horny old guy, who isn't as uptight as he used to be. There is a plus to being open minded.
Posted Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:13 PM