Is it true that masterbation makes your dick bigger?
Posted Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:56 PM
it def grows while you're playing with it but sadly its not permanent
Posted Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:11 AM
Posted Sun Nov 01, 2009 03:41 AM
Posted Sun Nov 01, 2009 05:13 AM
However, I got a few tips.
1) Keep your body trim. If you are overweight, there is more fat around the base...so it looks shorter. Cut down of fast food and fatty stuff which is a good idea anyway. That stuff will later impact it's performance also by clogging up your circulation.
2) Exercise every day. Circulation is important.
3) Keep your pubic hair trim.
4) Learn muscle control/ techniques so you can hold back...then you are bigger, longer, wider when you ejaculate.
5) Stop focusing on it...it is not that big of a deal and most girls don't care as long as it works. Most girls are more interested in what's attached to the penis...where you are going in life, your future plans, etc...they like a guy with a good head on his shoulders...with values, motivation and goals rather than some ambiguous body measurement. Gregorio
Posted Sun Nov 01, 2009 07:52 AM
I had same thoughts
Posted Sun Nov 01, 2009 08:06 AM
No, getting off increases testosterone production actually making you stronger
Posted Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 AM
It's absolutely true.
Just keep your palms shaved and have regular eye exams to keep track of going blind.
Not to be insulting but it sounds like halloween trickery is afoot.
97% of men masturbate. The other 3% don't have arms. lol
All of us would need an extra leg in our Levis and this would not be a secret if it held any bit of truth.
At least you came to the right place to have your question answered by a group of lifelong chronic masturbators for an educated response.