Maxis735 funny thread Funnies
Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 04:23 PM
It really exists: http://www.bol.com/n...5218/index.html
Things Better Than Boobs
It really exists: http://www.bol.com/n...6875/index.html
Ian Spector - The Truth About Chuck Norris (400 Facts About The World's Greatest Human)
Ian Spector, webmaster of the site which started the Chuck Norris meme and survivor of a real-life encounter with Chuck himself, has selected the 400 most kick-ass facts from his library of thousands, as well as illustrations as awesome as the man himself. This death-defying volume includes such awe-inspiring observations as:
• A cobra once bit Chuck Norris’s leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
• Chuck Norris can charge a cell phone by rubbing it against his beard.
• When an episode of “Walker, Texas Ranger” aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.
• Chuck Norris was the first person to tame a dinosaur.
• Chuck Norris once visited The Virgin Islands. Afterward, they were renamed The Islands.
• Every piece of furniture in Chuck Norris’s house is a Total Gym.
It really exists: http://www.bol.com/n...2278/index.html
Posted Tue Feb 09, 2010 01:49 PM
This is “Good Night Kids” TV-show, one of the most popular and the oldest kids tv-show in Russia, back since Soviet Times.
It’s being conducted by a lady surrounded with two or three moving and speaking dolls.
Since 2003 there is Miss Universe 2002 Oxana Fedorova works on constant basis.
But less people and kids know how the show is being made. It stays so since its early time of Soviet television, still stays unchanged. On the photo below you can see how do they animate the dolls.
CLICK HERE to see how they are animated
Posted Sat Feb 20, 2010 05:04 AM
Imagine you are in Africa. You have been tied hanging on a tree with a rope anchored on the ground, a candle is slowly burning the rope, and the lion is waiting for you to drop and be his lunch. Your survival hinges on the rope staying intact, there is no one around to help you. The only possible way is to somehow convince the lion to BLOW the candle out. How do you do that? Check out the picture first before looking at the answer!
CLICK HERE for the answer