What are the ultimate physical turn offs?
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 05:05 AM
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 05:22 AM
Mental , I cant stand two faced ppl or those who act childish is they aren't the center of attention .
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 08:47 AM
Personality = I cannot and will not stick around liars.
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 08:51 AM
Mental: Selfish people who demand the attention on them all the time, also those people who butt in and answer questions that have nothing to do with them!
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 09:29 AM
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:40 AM
spotty face means what?
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 AM
Mentally - I hate people who are self centered.
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 02:14 PM
My body just will not respond to anyone carrying more then a few extra pounds. Also few past their 50s. I wish that were not so as those two types are who I have the most chances with.
Mental turn offs. People that are so shallow that things like age and a few extra pounds matter.
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 04:34 PM
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 04:34 PM
Physical: overweight is a problem for me. If you don't care about your appearance, you're not likely to care about other things. I fully appreciate there's exceptions, so don't go to beating me up
Mental: You gotta be quick on the uptake or I get bored.
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 04:47 PM
Mental: Someone who is afraid to try new things a close minded person who is uninteresting is always a tur off, also women that want too much attention and think they are experienced and mature when they clearly aren't.
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 06:36 PM
Mental: Loud, close-minded, attention seeking, self centered.
This post has been edited by Hojomojo: Sun Feb 07, 2010 06:50 PM
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 07:09 PM
Now mental.... :
- people who think they know everything and that can teach me a thing or two (that'll be the day... unless they have a couple of PhD's under their belt);
- people who think they can impress me with their money, their cars, their job titles or their clothes (arrogance and selfishness are atrocious attributes and nothing to brag about; by the way, women with huge diamond rings scare the shit out of me);
- people who think how to handle members of the opposite sex (this mostly applies to men who think women don't have a brain; or maybe that a woman's brain is inversely proportionate to the size of her boobs);
- people who are self-centered and inconsiderate of other people needs (not necessarily my own);
- people who claim they're great lovers (if they were they wouldn't be telling us, they would be showing us);
- people who blame the members of the opposite sex for their shortcomings (and don't we hear about this every day on these boards?);
- people who are uninteresting, uninterested, unimaginative, incapable, unwilling, lack enthusiasm, and have no concept of what to do with their time (i.e. I'm bored, let's cam);
- people who don't visit doctors or dentists and are proud of it (stupidity is not a virtue).
I could go on with this, but I don't want to be perceived as "not fun"...
This post has been edited by Olive: Sun Feb 07, 2010 07:15 PM
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 09:35 PM
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 09:40 PM
Posted Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 PM
personally i like the face the most but if a girl gets a banging body and has a relatively unattractive face i think id still be open to dating them because at least they are trying. they have to be tall though thats my one big thing.
Posted Mon Feb 08, 2010 09:53 AM
Trust me, I'm well beyond the acne stage in my life... and I wasn't referring to the spotty face comment when I said "no wonder I'm single"...
Anyway, you'd still find me a turn off physically because I'm only 5'2"... Don't worry, no offense taken whatsoever... I agree that height is not my biggest attribute; however, I can tell you that some of the taller and bigger fellows I've been with rather enjoy the "portability"; but you wouldn't know about that anyway, so let's just leave it there.
Posted Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 AM
I'd guess you are single because you are a bit...picky?... in your choices. After reading this I went and looked at your pictures. Why you are single can't be your looks and I've loved your brain for months!
Posted Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 AM